The same scene plays out every weekday morning, eyes scanning the shelves of the refrigerator for something to pack into a lunch box. What do we have in the house? What do we have that’s healthy? What do we have that he will eat?
Here are a few ideas:
- bagel chips
- rice crackers with fav topping
- apples slices or chunks (dip in pineapple juice to prevent browning)
- cucumber slices
- celery sticks with peanut butter
- edamame beans
- mini-pizzas — top mini-pitas with sauce, cheese and pepperoni
- hard boiled eggs
- cheese and pineapple cubes on toothpicks
Good luck tomorrow morning and make sure you have a coffee in hand before choosing!